Nature Toner for acid coloration without oxidant, No. 13.8 of steel shade, specially formulated for discolorations, dyes and/or worn blondes. Hair coloring, not aggressive. Ammonia- and-oxidant free.
Toners are specifically formulated to tone the hair by adding some color to light hair like blonde lightened hair with discolorations, dyes and/or highlights.
Benefits of applying the Nature Toner by abril et nature:
- Does not contain ammonia and oxidant. Does not damage the hair.
- Direct color toning pigment, semi-permanent with soft shade.
- Repairs and regenerates the hair fiber, preventing the breakage of the hair cuticle structure.
- Restores hair’s original flexibility and elasticity.
- Provides nutrients preventing the hair fiber breakage, due to content of stem cell extract and hyaluronic acid.
- Thanks to the positively charged conditioning agents, it helps to reduce frizz.
Toners by abril et nature are the only coloring products that do not damage or punish the hair. It is a non-aggressive hair color, with no ammonia and oxidant, containing natural active ingredients that hydrate and repair the hair fiber.
Allows to restore hair’s original flexibility and elasticity, delivering essential nutrients making hair more resistant to breakage. The hair toner colors are specially formulated to neutralize all the unwanted tones obtained after having any technical treatments.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyquaternium-37, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragance, Cetyl Esters, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Lecithin, Basic Violet 2, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Red 51, Basic Brown 16, Basic Brown 17, Basic Blue 99, Acid Violet 43 / C.I. 60730 / Ext. D&C Violet 2, HC Blue n.º 16, HC Blue n.º 15, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.
Do not MIX with oxidant creams (containing peroxide).
1. Wash your hair (with the Neutral Shampoo) and towel it dry. Leave it still a bit wet (for less intense coloring) or dry (if you want to get more intense coloring).
2. Apply the Nature Toner distributing it evenly throughout the hair or targeted areas for coloring performing a light massage (the use of gloves is recommended). Comb the hair for a better product distribution and so that the color is unified.
3. Leave on for a few minutes until you see the desired result. 4. RINSE with plenty of water. DO NOT WASH.
5. For a longer durability of color it is recommended to follow up with the Revitalizing treatment (Shampoo + Mask).
Plex-Cystine Bond Complex: innovative and exclusive active ingredient developed by abril et nature, rich in cysteine that can actively form bridges and bonds inside the keratin chain of the hair. Is located on the broken bonds of the keratin fiber of the hair repairing and reconnecting them. Reconstructs and protects the hair fiber, strengthens it and supports bond stability while prevents breakage during and after harsh hairdressing salon processes like bleaching, permanent, dyeing or tinting.
Plant Stem Cell Culture Extract: provides a rejuvenating effect restoring the hair fiber from the inside. Is obtained from a rare variety of the Swiss apple, the “Uttwiler Spätlauber”, which has long been known for its extraordinary storability without wilting and shriveling. This extract is made from those Swiss apple stem cells providing antioxidant and anti-aging benefits. Adds vitality and youthfulness to the skin and hair. Enhances hair growth.
Hyaluronic Acid: is a polysaccharide obtained through a natural fermentation process, with the aid of proteins, sugars and yeasts. It has a dual capacity: helps retain moisture and is able to penetrate the interior of the cortex of the hair. Thanks to this dual capacity, it restores and maintains the original moisture of the dehydrated hair and prevents further dryness. The hair fiber recovers its original flexibility, elasticity, and resistance to breakage and rupture.
Positively Charged Conditioners: consists of two parts: one part that contains the positive charge neutralizes the negative charge of the hair fiber, eliminating static electricity and preventing frizz; another part, that is emollient (softening) and similar to the natural lipids of our scalp, provides moisture nourishing and conditioning the hair.